Job Seeker Registration
Please enter your email and mobile number
Terms and Conditions
A. Profile Registration and Information Sharing
KERALA DEVELOPMENT INNOVATION STRATEGIC COUNCIL (KDISC) has tried to maintain the accuracy of information on this site but will not be liable for any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor / user to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the visitor/user on the website by technical or any other means will not the responsibility of KDISC.
KDISC does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in website.
KDISC assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses received as it cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has updated on the site.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
The user expressly states that the detailed profile information/ data being fed into the portal (knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in ) by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. KDISC expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said profile insertion/information/ data so fed into the portal by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify KDISC for all losses incurred by KDISC due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the portal knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any updates. KDISC assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage.
The User/Visitor to knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any profile /resume/ updating of credentials/certificates/insertion or information/data into the knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in website does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he/she shall alone be responsible for all his/her acts, deeds and things and that he/she alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User / subscriber / visitor to knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing: any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law in force at the time of such activities;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
KDISC shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
KDISC further reserves its right to share the data with potential talent seekers / companies/ individuals and post the data on the website knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in or on such other affiliated sites and publications as KDISC may deem fit and proper at no extra cost to the subscriber / user.
KDISC will not be party to any legal proceedings between a user (e.g. a talent/skill) and a party contracted through the system.
In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in owned by K-DISC, it should not be held responsible for the same. K-DISC assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by K-DISC do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user.
K-DISC has no agents and does not operate through any agents other than those specifically mentioned on the home page of the website.
The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in . Any person in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of this site shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
B. Profile Listing/Matching and Processing Service
- The profile once registered/ displayed can be updated by the subscriber alone.
- Through Profile Listing service your profile is made available to interested talent seekers and can be accessed by them .
- Additionally, through this service your talent profile is also made a part of knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in database, accessed only by companies/talent seekers registered with us.
- K-DISC offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the profile is uploaded into the portal.
- K-DISC neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective talent seeker/employer/organization/individual which access the talent profile information and uses it to contact the prospective talent/user.
- K-DISC would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, and particulars supplied by subscribers due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond the reasonable control of KDISC including, but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be the sole prerogative and responsibility of the individual to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the profile being displayed in the portal.
- K-DISC reserves its right to reject or delete any data or information/provided by the user without assigning any reason.
- This profile subscription is not transferable i.e. it is for the same person throughout the period of subscription.
- K-DISC has the right to make all such modifications/editing of profile in order to fit the resume in its database.
- The subscriber shall be assigned password(s) by knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through this site but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and K-DISC shall not be responsible for data loss/theft or data/corruption or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. KDISC undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber
- The subscriber undertakes that the data/information provided by him is true and correct in all respects.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website
- All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and KDISC will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and K-DISC will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Thiruvananthapuram alone.
When you visit/surf our website, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain detailed talent seeking services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, skill details, education profile, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our website. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
- Talent assessment services
- Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
- Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
- Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new opportunities, services and additional/new postings/openings which may be of your interest.
- Provide customer support and the services you request;
- Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit, on our website;
- Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
- Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of K-DISC and/or its officials, employees and the general public at large;
- Your information shall be disclosed to our talent seekers/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
- Based upon the basis registration personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your email and will enable you to enter your username and password. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched talents /skills and other updates.